Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Love


We had a blast at the Kenny Chesney concert! I never get to go to concerts so this was really a treat! The music was fun and I had a great time with all my friends! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!

I also want to take the time to say thanks to God for my husband who is my very best friend. We almost have one year under our belt and we couldn't be happier together! Many times I forget how blessed I am, I forget that not everyone has the gifts that I have been given. So thank you so much God for giving me someone to share my life with that I love so dearly! I pray that I can be a good wife to him, and that we have lots of babies :) soon I hope I hope!

I love my husband for many reasons. My husband takes care of me, he knows how to make me laugh, he knows when I need him to treat me like one of the guys, he knows when to treat me like a lady, he knows when I need to talk, he knows when I need him to quit talking :), more than anything he is my friend, through thick and thin. He knows what I'm good at and he knows what I suck at and he loves me for both. My weakness our his strengths, he makes me a better person.

He is kind,stern, stubborn, sweet, funny, hard working, lovie, clever, he can fix anything, he thinks of others, and he loves me for me. What more could I ask for?

I will refer to this post when we have an argument. The times I need to be reminded why I married this man in the first place!

Why do you love the people in your life? There are many people that I could tell you about and I will in post to come. Please tell me of those you love. I like love stories!

No comments: