Saturday, October 10, 2009

Aiden Edward, my one day!



Aiden Edward, my son. The son that I thought would never come!



I have loved my whole life, I'm a lover!




But this is the love of loves.




The love of a mother is well, just that- The love of a mother.




A child puts things in perspective.
How big this world is and how small the great things are.




I have a new heart that lives outside of my chest.
He is my joy!



He is my fear!

I am forever grateful to my God.




I have not forgotten the 6 miscarriages. As a matter of fact at times I get more upset than I used to.
Now I know how I would have loved those babies. I do love those babies. I know that their souls were created for great things!
I know that Aiden has 6 brothers or sisters to protect him everyday!




Aiden is my new teacher.
He has taught me to enjoy the simple things in life.
A few days ago he held a stick for the first time. Usually everything goes straight to his mouth, but not the stick. The stick was so new and different that he held it with both hands, shaking with excitement. My 7 month old son can see the beauty in what is simple and good.
I am so proud.
I am so blessed.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really love this!

so, so beautiful after
your last post : )