Monday, April 16, 2007

First Try

Okay here is my first blog! I suppose I should tell you a little about myself...

I am a female. I am 23 years old, my birthday is March 25. I am very happily married to my very best friend Scottie. I work for a lumber company and A fitness club. I have three sisters, je na pa de frere- I'm not the best speller. I am a lover of animals. I am a hunter. I am an artist, singer/painter. I don't have a favorite color...its so hard to pick! I like to read when I'm in the right mood. I love my family very much. I am defiantly a dreamer. I have ADD and use it to my benefit, you should see me multi-task! I'm also LD = learns differently. I am a Catholic/Christian. I have a strong faith, and feel sad for those who don't, b/c I'm afraid I will never get to see them again! I'm a worry wort and carefree.

So there you have it! This is me... today anyway!

No comments: